Partnering with the RMs in various branches in Asia Pacific to provide various solutions/ideas/ proposals to our customer. Such activities not limited to conventional banking products but could also cover other non-asset type services, collaborating with external parties, developing new products if needed.
• Contributing to origination and winning deals by value-added support with our own expertise, especially contributing to cross-border / regional deals
• Regional promotion of Head Office strategies, good deals or solutions
• Conducting regional business promotion in line with Head Office strategies or duplication of good deals/solutions.
• Developing new business or new market.
• Information disbursement to RMs and customers
• Creating / preparing and providing / disbursing information materials using country knowledge or contributing to those.
• Attending internal/external meeting, writing call reports, and reporting to management and other related departments
• Utilizing and sharing established knowledge and experience you have to support CSDA staffs.
• Degree in Finance, Economics or Business
• Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in corporate banking or investment banking.
• CPA, ACCA or relevant accreditations: market analysis knowledge: understanding of local/regional markets;
• Strong banking products knowledge
• Strong sector, M&A, Rating knowledge is a plus
• M&A finance related skills ( eg. Acquisition finance, M&A advisory )
• Financial modeling
- • Well verse in Powerpoint, Excel, Navigating databases such as Blooomberg, Capital IQ, Mergermarket