Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase and the Centre Consortium oversees the standards and protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap and is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What you'll be part of:
With the mission "To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce," Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you'll be responsible for:
Reporting to the SVP, Revenue & Partnerships, this is a senior-level position for someone capable of starting and scaling Circle's Enterprise Sales presence in Asia. You will own the region's revenue targets and will be responsible for securing and closing new business deals.
As employee #1 of this team, you will work with Circle leadership and key stakeholders to develop and execute a comprehensive Sales and go-to-market strategy for the region which includes:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Establishing and maintaining strong executive relationships with key decision makers in the top Fintechs, financial institutions, crypto platforms, and other large enterprises in Asia
- Hiring, scaling, and leading a high-powered Sales team distributed throughout Asia
- Cultivating a team culture that is extremely high integrity, collaborative, customer-focused, metrics-driven, fast-paced, and optimistic
- Identifying and coordinating the development of new programs, resources, and capabilities required to close new business opportunities and achieve revenue targets in the region
- Regular reporting and superior communication on the most vital KPIs, metrics, and revenue forecasts for the region
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- 15+ years of building and leading high performing Enterprise Sales teams
- 10+ years of selling Fintech, banking, payments, and/or financial services products
- Professional and technical knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency technology
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and win multi-million dollar revenue deals with a C-level audience
- Exceptional leadership experience with proven ability to hire, onboard, and consistently train employees
- Excellent pipeline management and revenue forecasting abilities
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English
- Fluency in Mandarin is highly preferred
- Finally, you enjoy building at the earliest stages. You care deeply about contributing and improving company processes. And you enjoy moving at a fast pace, building a long-lasting foundation, and helping customers thrive.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.