Why Join Us?
Shipper is on a mission to invent a new standard for online shipping in Indonesia. We have assembled the largest asset-light delivery network to make shipping simple, reliable, and cost competitive. With over 17,000 islands, 2,500 logistics providers, and a fast growing e-commerce market, Indonesia is one of the most challenging markets to build a great online shipping experience and we are primed to be a part of the solution. We are privileged to have some of the best global investors including Lightspeed, Y Combinator, and others. We are looking for passionate and outstanding individuals to join our team.
What Will You Do
What Are The Requirements
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, testing, and shipping products or materials.
- Plan, develop, or implement warehouse safety and security programs and activities.
- Inspect physical conditions of warehouses, vehicle fleets, or equipment and order testing, maintenance, repairs, or replacements.
- Respond to customers' or shippers' questions and complaints regarding storage and distribution services.
- Develop and document standard and emergency operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing, shipping, or salvaging products or materials.
- Monitor inventory levels of products or materials in warehouses.
- Develop storage and distribution models that include factors such as warehouse locations, customer locations, or available transportation modes to maximize operational efficiency or sustainability.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Supporting the company by making continuous improvement in accordance with company's vision and mission
Job originally posted on GrabJobs. If you need to report this job please contact GrabJobs
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma Degree in any field.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in logistics.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Able to build strong working relationships between co-workers.
- Have superior communication skills.
- Positive attitude, team player, adaptable, resourceful and able to work independently
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Willing to work in Sumatera Area