MoneyGeek is seeking long-term partners who can write quality, well-researched content about insurance, mortgage, loans, credit cards, financial planning, taxes, etc. for U.S. readers.
Articles will be a mix of reviews, guides, how tos, FAQs, SEO web content and other similar content.
***Please submit a writing sample for us to review***
- Produce quality, unique and plagiarism-free content
- Responsive on email/messages
- Available to write roughly 7-14 pieces of finance-related content per week (ave. 10,000 words/ week)
- Consistently hits deadlines
- Has experience writing similar content (please send in samples)
- Can write in 100% clear, fluent English
- Ability to consistently produce high-quality content
- Has basic knowledge of financial topics in US setting
- Can deliver multiple articles within a deadline (usually a weekly deadline)
- Teachable and eager to learn
- Familiar with Google Workplace tools (docs, sheets, etc)