Web Designer and Developer (Full Time - Night Shift | USA Client)
- Full-Time 40 hours per week
- Php 45,000 take-home pay monthly
- Monday to Friday, 9:00 pm – 6:00 am PHT Work Schedule
About Remote Workmate:
Become a part of an awesome company that aims for work-life balance, long term relationships, and guarantees your payment for work done with our clients. We are continuously expanding our team of highly qualified online professionals to work with us.
About the Client:
Our client in the USA has over 30 years of combined experience in the digital marketing industry. They are entrepreneurs at heart. They have helped hundreds of businesses grow, invest in businesses of their own, and most importantly they are a family first organization.
They need someone who will consistently work on their requirements for client accounts. Their priority is graphic design but would also prefer someone who can do web development as 1 out of 5 of their clients require a website.
About the Role:
- Execute design requirements following branding guidelines and specifications provided by the client
- Analyze the design concepts and determine the message and feel that the design should convey and ensure that it’s executed properly
- Create compelling and professional social posts, digital posters, banners, website images, etc.
- Develop and design on-brand websites and landing pages for clients
- Help to manage and fulfill production needs and ensure short-and long-term deadlines are met
- Incorporate changes recommended or required
- Review designs for errors or any final adjustment before the final output are delivered
- Be fast on your ideas, create clean and structured files and systems
- Highly creative with a great eye for effective design following guidelines provided by the clients and taking into consideration user experience
- Has experienced creating compelling marketing graphics and materials for a variety of clients
- Can provide design or work samples to showcase previous design projects and product mockups
- Has a high level of competency using tools like Illustrator, Photoshop, and the likes
- Ability to utilize Canva effectively - custom building and not just utilizing pre-existing templates
- Able to develop websites using WordPress, Wix, Shopify, and Big Commerce
- Good communication skills and comprehension
- Effective time management skills: can work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly analytical and pays careful attention to details
- Independent, self-sufficient, and highly resourceful
- Values integrity, reliability, and resiliency
- Has good initiative to keep the client abreast at all times
To apply, please click the link below:
Upload a Word version of your resume as well as a short cover letter (BOTH ARE REQUIRED) explaining two things: the notable achievements and skills you're most proud of, and why you're the ideal candidate for this job.
Note: Only applications made through the link above will be entertained.
If you are encountering issues in attaching the documents to your job application, please send the files directly to [email protected] and put in the subject line: "To (name of the contact/recruiter): Application for (insert job title) with Job ID (insert job ID)”
- Fast and reliable wired internet connection of not less than 5 Mbps
- Quiet, private home office free from noise background or distractions
- Updated computer (desktop or laptop), excellent quality headset with microphone, and a working webcam
If you are looking for an exciting role without the hassle of the daily commute, then this job is perfect for you!
PLEASE NOTE: We appreciate your time and interest in our company, and the effort you gave to go through the process. The interview pool was very competitive. Hope you understand that we receive tons of applications every day and right now, we are not able to reach out/update everyone but rest assured that your profile is in our database and you will be tapped for the right opportunities as soon as they are available.