At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented and creative Graphic Artist who is highly organized and able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines. The Graphic Artist plays a key role in the overall creative process, taking the Art Director’s creative layouts to produce technically correct high-quality printer-ready files. He or she must have an advanced knowledge of relevant computer programs and an understanding of print production, image compression, color correction and optimization techniques to ensure the highest quality product.
The Graphic Artist will originate the mechanical stage of all layouts, determines photo quality standards, retouching and color proofing needs as well as overall quality control checks. He or she will provide instructions or directly assembles and prepares final layouts for printer.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What We Offer
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Collaborate with Creative and Production to build technically correct high-quality printer-ready files.
- Hands-on computer operator (MAC) working with relevant MAC Adobe design software: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Quark Express, Acrobat, MS Suite, Preflight, layout and design.
- Show flexibility in executing mechanicals with a wide range of creative styles and brands, both client and agency focused.
- Take direction and see a job through from concept to completion.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate’s Degree preferred or equivalent job-related experience; Trade Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in similar industry
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Use of computer tools/design tools used to perform role; ability to efficiently utilize computer tools (MAC) which programs include Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Quark Xpress, Acrobat and MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Entourage)
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadline
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Essential Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Creates innovative graphic art materials to best promote the client’s brand
- Partner with other group members (both creative and account) to ensure high quality creative products on a constant basis that maintains the integrity of art concept to ensure they fit the client, brand, and retailer objectives
- Work with a wide range of creative styles and brands both client and agency focused
- Have a keen creative eye to stage photographs and videos through the setup of lighting and backdrops.
- Participate in brainstorms and concept development.
- Manage projects from beginning to end, create and manage timelines.
- Revise and create presentation graphics, icons, slides that are on brand.
- Design and create social content, banner ads, landing pages and other formats of digital content for a variety of brands.
- Produce high quality retouched social content in studio setting.
- Collaborate with Creative Director, Art Directors and Copywriters to revise work and refine concepts
- Express complex ideas in a simple, clever and appealing way.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
- This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Field Of Study/Area Of Experience
- 2-4 years of experience in similar industry
Use of computer tools/design tools used to perform role
Skills, Knowledge And Abilities
- years’ experience in similar industry
- Use of computer tools/design tools used to perform role
- Demonstrates a proactive work ethic
- Self-motivated to complete multiple tasks and projects on time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Good sense of design and layout
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Additional Information Regarding The Company Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
- The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.