Crossover is hiring for multiple Web Developer positions for our client, Aurea Software.
Do you believe that world-class scalable web development is among the most critical competencies for growth software companies? Do you thrive on the challenge of revitalizing failed brands through your ability to develop, deploy and support cutting-edge websites? Unlike traditional web development roles, this role focuses on mastering a repeatable playbook of exceptional web development strategies that serves an ever-increasing portfolio of diverse software products.
What You Will Be Doing
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Receive deliverable-specific work orders from Aurea's web design team
- Use the design inputs and your own web development expertise to build the deliverable
- Receive feedback from the Development Team Lead and iterate accordingly
- Produce the final deliverable and submit it to the Development Team Lead for final QA
Web Developer Key Responsibilities
- Chasing down key inputs from other stakeholder teams. We have a high bar for the quality if the inputs your receive
- Crafting a different web development strategy for each deliverable or product you write for. We continually hone the same core strategies that we repeat on every product and deliverable
- Designing the UI of the pages you create. We help you focus on your superpower: world-class web development!
Use the combination of inputs from other teams, coaching from your team lead, and your own exceptional development skills to produce a fast, scalable and aligned website for products that we take to market. Some of the most important deliverables you will regularly produce are...
- Website Replatform
- New Page Deployment
- New Form Deployment
- New Marketing Email Deployment (via the marketing automation platform)
- BS or BA in Website Design, Technology, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- HTML and CSS Epertise
- Ability to understand technical documentation
- At least 2 years experience doing front-end website coding in a fast-paced, but structured environment
About Aurea Software
- At least 1 year in a software company focused heavily on demand generation and marketing automation
- Experience working with marketing automation tool such as Pardot or Hubspot
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio - all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use - with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea is was an early adopter of remote-work. In fact our entire team, nearly 2000 people and growing, operates in an entirely remote work model.What’s Next?
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4494-PH-National-WebDeveloper.001