In about seven years, Inyaland has become one of the leading IT companies in Myanmar with technology consulting, systems integration, managed services, hardware/software distribution and rapidly growing cloud capabilities.
It has a small yet sizable, well-qualified young team led by managers with international experience in ASEAN, located across Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw, Mandalay and San Diego, California.
Our mission is to accelerate societal transformation for sustainable development by catalyzing and harnessing technology innovations in information, learning, finance and AI with love and metta in Myanmar.
- Produce well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Build website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Utilize data from various back-end services and databases
- Collect and review specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Prepare and maintain software documentation
- Maintain, expand, and scale our site as assigned
- Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Work together with web designers to match visual design intent
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Web Developer or Web Programmer (http://link...) position
- Good experience with relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Excellent knowledge of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Excellent knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Strong problem solving skills with a creative approach
- Strong organisational skills with a good ability to prioritize tasks
- Good ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or other related area
HOW TO APPLY:
Click the Quick Apply button and fill out the short information.
If there is issue, then please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 09 977 665704.