St Francis Group is an Australian based group of Health Companies which includes a medical centre, a cannabis clinic, a retail compounding pharmacy, and a pharmaceutical company.
St Francis is currently focusing on business expansion within the medical centre, pharmacy and pharmaceuticals and new projects (e.g. Creative Lab, Specialty clinics, new products, etc)
To drive business development expansion, St Francis Group is seeking a Web Developer to create, conceptualize, and maintain impactful websites and online presence to bring our creative ideas to life, showcasing St Francis businesses, new product launches, & services.
Reporting directly to the Group Director, and working collaboratively with the team, the role is remote and will require a lot of independence and focus to drive the successful development and launch of new products.
As an integral contributor to our marketing and business development teams, the ideal candidate is a knowledgeable, self-motivated, well-organized, and persistent professional who thrives in a creative setting.
· Assume lead designer role on various web design projects, primarily WordPress-based, with health booking systems, e-commerce, landing pages/dynamic informative pages to assist sales and our physical bricks and mortar locations.
· Take ownership of each assigned project’s design lifecycle—from ideation/requirements documentations, wireframe development to execution to documentation/asset management.
· Design & development of custom store pages according to the latest web trends using Web flow.
· Creation & management of shared Web flow assets library.
· Communicating design ideas using wireframes and interactive prototypes.
· Assist in other special design projects as needed.
· Helping boost and maintain SEO.
· Helping boost, maintain and review SEM results.
· 3+ years of web & digital design experience.
· A solid understanding of design principles including grid systems, typography, and colour theory.
· A solid knowledge of latest web trends, especially in e-commerce.
· Ability to juggle multiple projects at one-time while meeting deadlines and project expectations.
· Proficiency of WordPress specifically on Medical/Health/Pharmacy Industry Experience in designing & building dynamic and stable websites with visual page editors (Shopify, Primarily WordPress, Woo Commerce, etc).
· Good experience in UI and UX.
· Understanding and use of Google MAPS, Google My Business and Google Analytics
· Incorporation of Google MAPS, Google My Business and Google Analytics in web design
· Experience in the use of 3rd-party apps/plugins (esp in High-Risk Businesses).
· Solid knowledge of Web Architecture.
· Proficient in Scalable Data Management.
· Desire to self educate and learn.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work well and interact with all team members.
· Excellent debugging skills, unit testing and knowledge of build automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery practices.
· Creative problem solving and ability to think outside the square.
· Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Adobe Photoshop).
· Proficiency in App Development. Knowledge and ability to create phone apps within both the Android and IOS environments.
· Use of APIs on WordPress.
· 3+ years web development experience.
· Experience with a variety of CMS and E-commerce platforms, WordPress is essential.
· Experience with GIT source control.
· Ability to think fast and troubleshoot server-related issues.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· To create a functioning & profitable asset of several major websites, capable of handling data & content
· Making changes to existing websites developed in WordPress, other CMS, or HTML.
· Integrating via APIs with 3rd party programs
· Real time data recording capable of scaling
· To create smaller/functional websites/landing pages within the group
· Setting up Analytics and configuring custom goals.
· Review of analytics at monthly meetings
· Develop and code EDMs.
· Manage the web server and other IT related issues including internet and web services.
· Develop custom solutions within existing web systems or from scratch.