The KPI Institute is a leading global research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Convert raw images (.psd) and layouts from Graphic Design department into CSS/HTML;
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems;
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent;
- Edit content and re-design web pages;
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
- Maintain and expand our websites;
- Assist and support in the upkeeping of our websites;
- Website testing in order to ensure its functionality.
- Have extensive knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Have experience in working with PHP;
- Have experience in working with frameworks (Laravel);
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MYSQL);
- Be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise work;
- Have the ability to work collaboratively as part of a project team;
- Have excellent English skills.
Employment type: External collaborator/ independent contractor
Starting date: To be discussed after an interview
Duration: Undetermined period, with 3 months’ probation period
No. of hours: 40h/week
Working schedule: During office hours: 08:00 – 17:00 or 09:00 – 18:00
What's on Offer?
- Flexible working options
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Great work environment