Openmind is the subsidiary of UMG business group in Myanmar, serving brand and marketing communication for its business units, varying from FMCG business, vehicles and automotive, heavy machineries, mining, entertainment, financial, start-up and many more having been established around 3 years, Openmind gives great prospect and service, aiming to help strategize a plan to win Asian Digital Market, starts from new Asia’s Future based in Yangon, Myanmar, now we are expand our extension in two of market leader in Southeast Asia, Indonesia and Vietnam.
- Deal with clients to discuss website design and flow.
- Manage to the website team.
- Designing and developing the website.
- Understand UI/UX.
- Conducting website performance tests and technical SEO.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Prevent website security.
- Develop User-friendly website and clear design.
- Brainstorm with the team and share with the team.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Add content Keyword on the website.
- Connect and link in Google search engine.
- Add Google analytics.
- Integrate data from various back‐end services and databases.
- Create and maintain website documentation & security.
- Hosting and domain maintain and link and upload website.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends.
- Cooperate with designers to match visual design intent.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Graduate and computer science prefer.
- At least 3 year experience in web development.
- Strong in leadership skill & negotiation skill
- Soft in Photoshop and AI.
- Planning, Teamwork, Analytical Skills, Continuous Improvement, Communication Skills, Decision Making, Adaptability, Critical Thinking, Attention to Detail, Math Skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Fluent in English.