InXpress USA is looking for a kickass Social Media Marketing Specialist.
If you are looking for an amazing opportunity to build a social media presence from scratch for a multi-awarded company in the thriving logistics industry while working safely from home, this is your chance.
What We Offer:
- Permanent Work from Home Set-Up
- Fixed Monthly Base Pay of $800.00
- WiFi Costs are compensated Monthly up to a maximum of $80.00
- Weekends off
- Positive Work Environment
At InXpress USA we support small and medium-sized businesses in the U.S. with their international and domestic shipping needs
Core Values: All In, Fun, Team Player, Gives Back, Focused on Results, Humble
Purpose/Cause/Passion: Build a great company with great people and achieve breakthrough results
Our Niche: Helping companies reduce cost and simplify shipping through personalized service and unique service offerings
- English proficiency, both written and verbal, including the ability to create social media content that will generate leads.
- Willing to work U.S Time Zone(s), Full Time (40 hours +)
- Access to high-speed internet (compensated)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Skype)
- The Social Media Marketing Specialist will create all advertising and promotional activities and social Media
- Creating marketing & advertising functions including promotions, Social Media campaign management, and website maintenance
- Create social media content
- Create videos for Client Marketing - must have knowledge on shooting videos and editing
- Revise and edit website - must have knowledge of website design, SEO, etc.
- Handle all social media content (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in SEO is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Exhibit great creativity and resourcefulness
- Strong command of financial management and ability to stretch a limited marketing budget for maximum effectiveness
- Initiative and willingness to handle multiple projects/roles in an evolving environment both individually and within a team
- Experience in social media marketing
- Please Include Portfolio
- Remote Position
Your portfolio should contain written and visual overviews of projects and significant pieces of work that you've managed or been involved with. It should also include an insight into skills you have, methods you've used, the impact of your work, along with relevant outcomes and/or lessons you've learned.
Get to know InXpress USA better using the links below.