As a Wind Energy Developer you will assist with the technical evaluation and development of commercial and utility-scale wind projects in target markets throughout APAC.
- Support the preliminary technical due diligence of prospective wind energy projects
- Design site measurement campaigns, analyze available meteorological datasets, and establish opinion of long-term resource characteristics at multiple project sites
- Monitor/Lead Met Mast construction and installation campaigns as well as wind data gathering, storage and cleaning.
- Support pre-construction efforts by maintaining project site plans, inclusive of wind turbine layout, preliminary electrical collection cable and access road siting, as well as facilitating preliminary and final geotechnical investigations.
- Conduct site visits to support site evaluation. Participate in landowner meetings, community outreach events, and construction meetings
- Interface with the project development, origination, finance, environmental, and GIS teams/consultants to support project development, marketing, financing, construction and permitting efforts.
- Lead in procurement efforts for wind farms across APAC
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an engineering or related technical discipline
- Three to five years of experience in the renewable energy industry
- Proficient in engineering software for wind projects (Wasp, Windographer, Open Wind, etc.)
- Ideally experience in GIS software like Global Mapper or QGIS
- Desire to work in a dynamic environment alongside like-minded people with similar interests in renewable energy