- Monitor incoming tickets for processing from the ticketing portal or via email and respond based on SLA
- Provide support to clients / users over phone or via email
- Perform power verification and break-fix. eg. Change Hard disk, RAM etc.
- Installing of new racks and mounting of equipment onto racks
- Perform cable patching (copper and fiber cables and site surveys)
- Plan and execute cabling, cross connects including testing and labeling.
- Perform Security CCTV monitoring and tape change based on tape rotation schedule
- Manage the updating and tracking of inventory, cross connect records and periodic compilation of statistics and reports
- Work with vendor to resolve technical issues or supply and install of equipment or cabling
- Liaison with customers to provide them with activity updates
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Work with other team members to co-ordinate proper dissemination of information and follow up on handing over of duties
- Perform basic network troubleshooting
- Receive / Send equipment or items on behalf of customers
- Prepare monthly reports to be sent to customers and for internal use
- From time to time, you may be required to assist the project team on projects
- Minimum Diploma in IT related field
- At least 1 year of Data Center experience either in remote hands, NOC environment and familiar with data center operations
- Must have experience in interacting with customers verbally and via written communication
- Must be analytical
- Good communication (both verbal and written English) skills is a must
- Must have positive attitude and willing to learn.
- This is a fast pace environment and candidates need to have the passion for the work
∙ Candidates with working experience in a Data Centre environment will be an advantage
∙ Only Singaporeans and PR need to apply
∙ Candidate must be willing to work on 12-hr rotating shift.