Zaapi (www.zaapi.com) is a VC-backed startup based in Singapore on a mission to digitize Southeast Asia’s MSMEs. They are in the process of launching in their first market, Thailand with their initial product - an e-commerce enablement mobile app that allows users to create an online store in just a few clicks.
Backed by Flash Ventures.
We are looking for a native Thai-speaker to join our team as Growth Manager. As the head of our early Growth team, you will need to assume high-level leadership responsibilities including setting the growth strategy, building the team, setting KPIs and managing growth activities. At the same time, as you will operate in an early-stage startup environment, you will also often be called upon to wear multiple hats and will need to step up to carry out growth activities hands-on as the situation requires.
This will be a fast-paced, demanding and varied role in which you can expect to be exposed to all kinds of channels of growth and be given significant ownership over how to reach our company’s growth targets.
- Devise Zaapi’s growth strategy and constantly fine-tune it in coordination with Zaapi’s CEO
- Build and manage Zaapi’s growth team
- Manage and execute Zaapi’s performance marketing operations E.g. Facebook App
- Installs, Google Universal App Campaigns, Paid Search, and other platforms (TikTok,
- Optimise our SEO through various strategies such as on-page optimisation, blog
- writing, guest post writing and sharing etc.
- Manage and grow our social media accounts and community through content and
- Devise and execute email marketing campaigns
- Liaise with and establish partnerships with companies, associations, government
- Optimise the user onboarding experience
- Be hands-on with growth operations whenever required
- Stay abreast of latest trends and strategies in the growth marketing community in order
- to implement state-of-the-art growth practices at Zaapi
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5-10 years of marketing experience
- Languages: native Thai, professional English
- You are highly-driven, risk-tolerant and can excel in a fast-paced, high-pressure startup environment
- You have a growth mindset and are eager to build a small elite team and scale it into a regional growth machine
- You have significant experience with SEO optimisation
- You have experience managing and growing social media accounts
- You have experience with email marketing
- You have experience executing e-commerce campaigns or app install campaigns
- You are very comfortable with data and able to manipulate it in all kinds of ways using
- Google Sheets, Excel, Google Data Studio etc.
- You have experience marketing to the small business segment in Thailand or elsewhere in Southeast Asia
- You have experience with app install campaigns
- Remote work
- Highly international and fast-growing team
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (we're all in this together for the lows and the highs!)