• Plan and manage logistics arrangements of POSM items, CFS Goods and Wala Noodles for day to day operation of business
• Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
• Assist in developing and implementing process and procedure to ensure high levels of service is delivered for our customers
• Manage staffing levels to ensure efficient and effective operations by developing budgets for lab our, operating, capital and other costs under direct control and monitoring performance against set budgets and implement measures to ensure maximum efficiencies and levels of service.
• Keep track of quality, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency based on the product quantity provided by Sales and ensure productivity and efficiency is monitored and maintained
• Resolve any arising problems or complaints
• Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
• Provide Daily/weekly/monthly reporting
• Managing transporter relationships, Negotiation and finalization of handling rates and Secondary transportation rates from warehouse to Dealers and Nationwide Branches.
• Bachelor Degree
• Relevant diploma and management diploma
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
• Computer literate with experience in ERP systems or standard logistics software
• Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
• Advance in computer literate.
• Able to work under pressure and deadline.
What We Can Offer
Benefits will provide based on industry standard.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
About Our Company
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.
More jobs from this employer