Export / Import / Trading
No of Employees
The Win Thein & Sons Group is one of the prominent and illustrious business group in Myanmar. We are specialized and professional in auto parts and steel business sector as well as providing a diverse range of
services including logistics & transportation.
Headquartered in Yangon, Myanmar, Win Thein & Sons Company... has more than 17 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in respective markets.
Royal Rose Trading, our subsidiary in Singapore, is well established, leading in import and export business, constantly raising the bar in providing quality products and services towards our devoted customers.
We are also strategically invested in our subsidiaries across Myanmar, comprising of auto parts, steel and logistics, tailoring toward excellence and distinguished in delivering services that our customers want,
each subsidiary operates dependently under the guidance and supervision of WTSC board of directors.
We work closely and amicably with our suppliers, leveraging our scale in particular markets, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and be successful in respective industries. Together, the Group serves substantial number of customers across Myanmar.
Win Thein & Sons Group is one of the widely-known company in Yangon, Myanmar, renowned for its distinctive or quality products and services. The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Myanmar and employs more than 100 staffs. Show more >
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-¬benefit and need... s analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.• Other duties assigned by the management Show more >
• Age not more than (30)
• Qualification level of a degree holder in BE Mechanical (Automotive) or Sales & Marketing
• Minimum (3) years of working experiences in automotive industry
• Proficient in utilizing of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and capable of typing both English and M... yanmar as well as proficiency in the use of computer data-mining and spreadsheet programs• Proven sales experience• Track record of over-achieving quota• Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management• Computer use competency• Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills• Self-motivated and driven• negotiation skills• presentation skills• customer service skillsPersonal Attributes• Self-motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities• Ability to divide your time between work and study• Meticulous attention to detail• Numeracy and a strong aptitude for mathematics• Excellent problem-solving skills• A keen interest in the financial system• Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure• Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team• Strong IT skills• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills Show more >
• Salary is negotiable
Room(705/706), 7 Floor ,Central Tower , Anawratha Road,39 & 40 St,Kyauktada Township.
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Sales & Marketing Jobs
Job Function: Auto Parts Sales Representative
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 21/6/2019