Primary responsibility is to participate in training experiences, learn new skills, and to demonstrate increasing proficiency and expertise with managerial responsibilities and technical skills.
What can we offer?
• You’ll begin your career learning the basics of telecommunication, working alongside experienced experts on client engagements.
• Once you have mastered the basics, you’ll develop skills in technical, project management and customer service while working with our clients and vendors.
• Our aim is to help you move as quickly as possible.
• Bachelor’s or expected Master degree (EP, Computer science, Information Technology, Engineering) in year of 2018 - 2019
• Attitude and interest in Technical Engineer/ Specialist / Pre-sales positions
• Adaptability, Communication, Creative, Problem Solving, Taking Ownership, Teamwork and Collaboration
• Ability to make decisions, take on responsibilities and have the ability to adapt, change and re-prioritize your plans in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Great personality and a commitment to ongoing training is a must
• Able to use MS office suite well and able to speak in English
• Communicative Chinese is a plus
What We Can Offer
• Overtime Payments
• Rewards for over performance
• Shuttle Bus
• Phone Bill Allowance
• You can make a difference
• Learn new skills and techniques
About Our Company
ZTE Corporation is a global leader in telecommunications and information technology. Founded in 1985 and listed on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges, the company has been committed to providing integrated end-to-end innovations to deliver excellence and value to consumers, carriers, businesses and public sector customers from over 160 countries around the world to enable increased connectivity and productivity.
ZTE believes in technology innovation as a core value of the company, investing more than 10% of annual revenue in R&D. The company has established state-of-the-art R&D centres in USA, Sweden, China and so forth, and employs over 30,000 research professionals in the development of next-generation technologies including 5G, the Internet of Things, NFV, SDN, Cloud Computing and Big Data. ZTE has filed applications for more than 72,000 patents, with over 33,000 granted. Since 2010, ZTE has been ranked among the world’s Top-3 for patent applications under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) each year, according to the World Intellectual Property Organization.
As a member of the UN Global Compact, ZTE is committed to a vision of balanced, sustainable development in the social, environmental and economic arenas. Promoting freedom of communication around the world, the company has incorporated innovation, technological convergence and the concept of "going green" into the product life cycle. This includes R&D, production, logistics and customer service. The company is also committed to maximizing energy efficiency and minimizing carbon emissions.
With Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) a key priority for the company, ZTE played an active role in relief efforts following events such as the 2015 earthquake in Nepal. ZTE also established the ZTE Special Children Care Fund, the largest charity fund of its kind in China.
Looking forward, the company will be committed to becoming a pioneer in telecommunications industry, taking the lead in standardization, technical perspective and commercialization, and driving innovations in telecommunications and ICT globally as the business and technology needs of the industry continue to evolve.
More jobs from this employer