• Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
• Create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps/web
• Create compelling mobile device/web specific user interfaces and experiences
• Optimizing performance for the apps /web.
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies.
• Holder of Bachelor degree related to Information system, Computer system, Information technology, Computer science with minimum three years of working experience in the field of application development both web and mobile platform.
• Hands-on experience with Java, HTML5, Swift, ASP.net, PHP, Visual Studio and SQL scripting, android development and SDK.
• Preferably strong knowledge of iOS SDK, different versions of iOS, and how to deal with different OS versions
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Self-motivated and working with minimum supervision
• End products, demos, and prototype profiling for application development will be added advantage.
• Able to read/write and speak comfortably in English
What We Can Offer
* Rewards for over performance.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
About Our Company
We champion change. We value ideas. We respect hard work. We believe in the infinite potential of Myanmar. We are committed to delivering a superior brand experience to our customers and our own people.
Our business is technology; which means we are constantly evolving.
To achieve our ambition of being the essential provider of unmatched communications services to Myanmar, we are building a strong team of passionate individuals who, together with the support, guidance and mentoring of industry experts both from Myanmar and abroad, will drive our business forward.
More jobs from this employer