Tourism / Travel
No of Employees
Aquamarine Ecotourism Development Co.,Ltd
• Respond and attend to guest repair requests.
• Understand and operate advanced electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, and boiler systems.
• Communicate with different types of people to comprehend what they want and to provide them with information and assistance.
• Check for new maintenance requests from the PMS (Property Man... agement System) and update remarks once the task is completed.• Update the maintenance work order form / Job card and file them. • Ability to interpret readings from meters & gauges and other measuring units. • Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments.• Ability to focus attention on details, speed and accuracy.• Ability to read and understand test equipment, measuring devices, and safety manuals.• Preform maintenance activities in the guest room like plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing all types of hardware, electrical equipment including lamps, air conditioners.• Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment.• To clean, lubricate, protect, and otherwise maintain all tools and equipment in the hotel.• To operate as an independent mechanic by analyzing problems, identifying courses of action, and implementing solutions with available resources and to a high degree of quality.• To be available for any emergencies and act in engineering capacity to protect guests and associates, and preserve the building and its systems during the emergency.• To monitor fire Alarm / Life Safety System systems as necessary, to be fully informed of the system operation and to handle emergencies involving the systems.• Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed. • Maintains the hotel facility and related equipment in a safe and efficient manner.• Performs other duties as assigned by General Manager.• Train and instruct other members of the staff through sharing of knowledge and skills. Department: M & EReporting to: Resort Manager, General Manager Show more >
• Minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience in similar role in Hospitality Industry with a good understanding of English, both written and oral.
• Diploma holder in air conditioning and refrigeration or electrical or civil or mechanical
• Salary is negotiable
No.216/222, #3(B), Bo Myat Tun Housing, Mahabandoola Road, Pazuntaung Township, Yangon
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Engineering & Technical jobs
Job Function: M & E Supervisor
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 12/6/2019