- Must count and calculate mechanical and electrical BOQ as per tender project.
- Must find the suppliers and to request quotations for getting reliable price.
- Have responsibility for finding good subcontractor for getting estimate.
- Make effort to get actual quantity in time and fill the price according to client request specification.
- Must check the exclude and include items and all are estimated following scope of work or not.
- Must able to check transportation, tax and other preliminary cost are include or not in their submitted price.
- Have to prepare comparison sheets for subcontractor price and making estimation for cost control.
- Be able to prepare contracts, internal PO & PR and also external PO and payment claim according to company procedure and regulation.
- Sometimes, can help the design teams.
- Bachelor in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical)
- Must have minimum 5 year' experience in construction section
- Can communicate in English fairly
- Must able to use Auto Cad, Revit for design (M&E)
- Have enough knowledge in Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Must have good sense in M&E QS field.
- We prefer who have experience in Electrical or Mechanical field and both also OK.
What We Can Offer
* Yearly Bonus depends on company profit.
* Uniform provided.
* Meal and Transportation allowance
* Attractive overtime payment
* Work in Japan Standard Company
* Sat & Sun off
* Get unique experience and knowledge from Japanese supervisors and experienced team
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
More jobs from this employer