No of Employees
OUR MISSION: In an extremely dynamic technological environment, we help telecom actors to efficiently build and optimize their networks development by integrating traditional telecom technologies with the most innovative know-how from adjoining fields. Our mission goes beyond the technological field: we are also committed to promoting our... employees' safety & well-being; reducing our environmental impact and investing in development & recognition within Camusat host communities.
OUR VISION: We became a key partner for our customers through our expertise in the development of fix & mobile networks. Our leadership is undisputed today. Building partnerships is the key principle that guides us and it's the only approach in establishing and developing long-term business relationships. Continuous R&D in innovative solutions, integration of quality-proofed technologies & services, proficient project management skills & flexibility to adapt are the key assets which differentiate and define Camusat as a highly competitive reference on the market.5 good reasons to join Camusat (among many others)
Joining us means joining an international group: - Providing the most innovative solutions to the telecom industry - Driven by the cultural diversity of its +2,700 employees - Offering its people unlimited opportunities to develop themselves, grow their network and offering international mobility - Ensuring a safe-working environment - Committed to give back to its host communities
Learn more about our activities:
Learn more about our business:
Camusat is one of the market leaders in the implementation of telecom infrastructures and one of the most experienced network developers.OUR PEOPLE: Diversity is the key to success. Nothing would be possible without diversity of know-hows, cultures and individual richness of our 2,750 employees. Diversity combined with motivating incentive plans, strong team spirit, training & international mobility are our strengths in achieving our client’s high standard requirements.
Show more >
• Camusat Myanmar company requires the services of an experienced COC Specialist who can assume the role for one of our more advanced operation teams working on a rotating schedule .
• The COC Specialist is responsible for ensuring that Passive infrastructure alarms are proactively monitored. This role is also responsible for providi... ng real-time observation of Passive infrastructure and to initiate actions required in response to service incidents• Responsible to Manage and maintain the COC Monitoring Systems and COC team• Oversees day to day NOC operations across multiple shifts, drives incident management, troubleshooting progress and incident resolution to include requests for additional resource or escalation of tasks, if needed, to higher tiers of support.• 24x7 Proactive monitoring the Passive Infra alarms in COC Platform and Client RMS Tools.• Fault handling and escalation (identifying and responding to faults on COC systems as per SLA) • Centrally coordinating with Customer as well as Field team to maintain Network performance as well as stability at the customer end. • Development of knowledge and skills in network and system administration, particularly with regard of COC platforms.• Fault management, troubleshooting & Problem resolution by raising CSR(Customer Service Request) to the respective PE vendor.• Based on the events/Alarms captured from site, analyzing the fault with respect to Controller, Battery bank, Rectifiers & prompt resolution on the same.• Monitor the progress of all jobs and escalate a job to ensure that all Service Levels and Service Level Agreements (SLA) are achieved.• Field force control, Team assignments for site down and critical alarms• Participate in a 24x7 call-out rotate if required.• Create and Close the Trouble Ticket using Cocops Tool.• Root cause analysis & reporting Service, Performance monitoring and reporting.• In addition, dealing with Regional team, Fueling team & all power equipment vendors for site issues.• Follow the rules defined in the Environmental Management System,• Report any environmental non-compliance identified. Show more >
• Intermediate English level
• Experience in electrical/mechanical fields
• Computer skills - Ms-Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Explorer, Outlook Express
• Occasionally required to extend hours of work to meet work demands or Customer requirements including occasional evenings or weekends.
• Excellen... t communication and interpersonnel skills.• Driving license is an advantage• Computer skills: Ms-Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Explorer, Outlook Express• Ability to work well in a team environment.• Ability to work under pressure• Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical/mechanical field• At least 2 years in the same position • Ms-Office: Word, Excel, Power Point• Internet Explorer, Outlook Express Show more >
• Male/ Female
• Salary is Negotiable .
No. 1, Moe Kaung Road, 14 Ward, Yankin Township, Yangon, Myanmar, Yankin Township, Yangon
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Mechanical/Automotive Engineering Jobs
Job Function: NOC Supervisor
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 21/6/2019