- To conduct network assurance work planning, develop and implement the business quality management plan, follow-up the management process, in order to facilitate the achievement of business quality objectives;
- To adapt the global process / Reg. process / Rep. process based on Reg / Rep / project team business characteristics, and develop the appropriate process execution standards.
- To carry out process and quality management methods training, ensure the implementation of process rules;
- To continue build quality environment and quality atmosphere, educate the concept of quality, clear executive responsibility and establish clear rewards and penalties.
- To discover the issues in network assurance business execution, promote the problem improvement.
- To undertake and monitor the key quality control point requirements from HQ / Region, identify and monitor other key internal quality control points in the course of carrying out their business, to ensure the quality metrics be qualified.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Engineering or IT related field of study.
- One year or more of experience in telecom field is preferred.
- Good communication, interpersonal, analytical capability.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English and good at computer skills
What We Can Offer
> Phone Allowance
> Overtime Allowance
> Year End Bonus +++
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
About Our Company
Bridge digital divide, drive the economy growth and social development
More jobs from this employer