Export / Import / Trading
No of Employees
The Win Thein & Sons Group is one of the prominent and illustrious business group in Myanmar. We are specialized and professional in auto parts and steel business sector as well as providing a diverse range of
services including logistics & transportation.
Headquartered in Yangon, Myanmar, Win Thein & Sons Company... has more than 17 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in respective markets.
Royal Rose Trading, our subsidiary in Singapore, is well established, leading in import and export business, constantly raising the bar in providing quality products and services towards our devoted customers.
We are also strategically invested in our subsidiaries across Myanmar, comprising of auto parts, steel and logistics, tailoring toward excellence and distinguished in delivering services that our customers want,
each subsidiary operates dependently under the guidance and supervision of WTSC board of directors.
We work closely and amicably with our suppliers, leveraging our scale in particular markets, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and be successful in respective industries. Together, the Group serves substantial number of customers across Myanmar.
Win Thein & Sons Group is one of the widely-known company in Yangon, Myanmar, renowned for its distinctive or quality products and services. The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Myanmar and employs more than 100 staffs. Show more >
• Ensure documentation of employment actions as per employment law and company policy.
• Ensure employees provide excellent customer service and handle complaints with professionalism.
• Determine extent and service quality levels by inspecting facilities.
• Secure long-term client relationships by maintaining effective client... relations.• Seek new business opportunities and coordinate with Director of New Business to secure contracts.• Review and analyze performance and suggest improvement plans to Senior Regional Manager.• Ensure completion of paperwork from each region and audit controls on time.• Monitor contract services budget and financial performance management.• Report to Corporate Office, Regional Manager and Regional Vice President on financial performance on time.• Interview candidates professionally and manage staff levels as per contractual obligations.• Control effective labor and comply with labor management tools, systems, policies and procedures.• Develop project work plan and staffing and recruit or assign regional project personnel.• Manage working knowledge of customer needs and contract requirements, resources required and deliverables.• Ensure mapping of site resources and activities and manage as per timelines and budget constraints.• Follow program management principles to plan and execute team activities. Show more >
• Age not more than (45)
• Qualification level of a degree holder in Business related course. Sales & Marketing is highly preferable
• Minimum 5 years’ experiences in auto parts industry of retail and whole sales markets
• Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Man... agement , Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability
• Successful previous experience in managerial role, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Must have Driving License
• Excellent command of English both spoken and written
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and Myanmar and English Typing
• Able to work under pressure, travel with short notice and pull overtime if needed
• Experience in working in the Automotive Spare Parts industries
• Ability to work systematically, data analyze skill with critical thinking skill
• Ability to interact well with all subordinates in the organization
• Technical analysis skill
• Customer service-oriented
• Able to handle complain amicably with good communication skills
• Key Skills
• Strategic planning
• Supervisory skills
• Meeting deadlines
• Following regulations
• Customer service
• Quality and goal orientation
• Communication and listening
• Public speaking
• Staff assessment and motivation
• Numeric reporting
• Resilience and professionalism
• Negotiating and Networking
• Mentoring and training
• Technology skills
• Telephone skills
• Team collaboration and leadership
• Forecasting and project management
Show more >
• Salary is negotiable
Room(705/706), 7 Floor ,Central Tower , Anawratha Road,39 & 40 St,Kyauktada Township.
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Sales & Marketing Jobs
Job Function: Regional Manager
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 21/6/2019