- Keep record of sales, weekly sales report
- Prepare quotation and keep record of customers, follow up customer inquires
- Check and update stock records
- Liaise with suppliers for RFQ
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Any Graduate (Fresh graduate are welcome)
- Age under 25
- Able to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power-Point)
- Must be conversation level in English language
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work as a team player
What We Can Offer
- 5 days working
- Monthly Phone bill
- Excellent learning
- Fun working environment
- International Standards
- Make a difference
- Join an experienced team
- Learn new skills on the job
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Starhigh Asia Pacific Pte Ltd was founded in 2006 and has since established itself as the market leader in marine dredging, reclamation and marine engineering in Myanmar.
Diversifying outside of its main business, Starhigh has also grown to include general trading and engineering under Star Global Distribution Pte Ltd and Star Engineers United respectively.
Starhigh has in the last two years ventured into the Fintech space with an e-commerce platform, Mogozay and a QR payment system under PAYPB.
We are currently looking for passionate and skilled individuals to join the Starhigh family as we grow the business together.
More jobs from this employer