• Generate leads and turning them into opportunities for sales.
• Contact potential customers via telephone, email and face to face.
• Work to KPI’s and revenue targets as set by the Head of Sales.
• Arrange meetings with prospects in order to demonstrate products. Maintain in-depth product knowledge and uphold relationships with clients to ensure they remain satisfied, that their questions are answered.
• Negotiate with potential customers and closing sales.
• Identify opportunities for new business within the market.
• Pay attention to competitors and their activities within the industry.
• Build long term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Ensure all administration relating to sales is completed effectively.
• Work closely with other departments and finding opportunities to cross sell.
• Proven ability to drive sales and generate new business. Relevant industry experience ideally gained from a competitor business is preferable.
• Confident and experienced negotiator able to drive revenue. Ambitious and driven personality with a hunger for success.
• Thrive as an individual and as part of a team
• 3 years about manager role of experience in a sales or customer service role
• English 4 skills in professional
• Chinese Language also perfer
What We Can Offer
Rewards for over performance
Learn new skill on the job
More jobs from this employer