• Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Any Graduate, Sales and Marketing Diploma and Certificate preferable
• Have at least three year experience in construction field or Paint Fields or aluminum or Oil & Gas
• Have Driving License
• Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation,
• Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please send your CV in MS word format with PHOTO to [email protected]