- Responsible for developing curriculum related to Science, Technology and Mathematics.
- Responsible for teaching classes as well as class preparation.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of STEM curriculum.
- Willingness to travel out of cities to complete teaching requirements
- Collaborate with teachers to monitor the development of each child in different schools.
- Work with children in the classroom to promote their learning and development.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience (Preferred)
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree equivalent with Science, Mathematics and Engineering (Preferred)
- Between the age of 20-35
- Basic knowledge in Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Knowledge in Creative , Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Passionate about making sure students get a great education
- The ability to develop a greater understanding of the differences between formal and non-formal education
What We Can Offer
- Bonuses for overtime
- Travel Allowances
- Promotions available after a year
Making a difference within the school systems in Myanmar
Working with a team of friendly an enthusiastic individuals
Build on your technical skills
Provide new teacher training
Professionals and interns from all over the world,giving you the chance to develop cross-cultural communication skills.
About Our Company
We are teaching Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM), Robotics, Arts and Crafts, and 21st Century skills such as problem solving, communication, teamwork, technology use and innovation. We have been teaching in many schools (including international schools, private schools ....) , around Yangon for over 2 years, using LEGO, K'Nex and other education kits. We also have soap making and glass fusion classes for kids and adults. All of these courses can be used in their future. In short, we are currently preparing students for jobs that have a great demand of STEM field. STEM is no longer an accessory.It has become a necessity to improve children’s skills to prepare them for 21st century jobs that may not exist yet. For complete detail visit our website, facebook page or youtube videos. We are a social organization that acts as a CSR projects provider. We have great success stories in orphanage schools and other schools.
More jobs from this employer