• Working with director and marketing teams to create videos of various lengths and purposes.
• Can make technical decisions regarding such elements as appropriate lighting, shooting angle and placement and type of microphone, receive explicit instructions regarding assignment.
• Edit and assemble final visual/audio program material, ensure consistency and relevancy to production.
• Actively improving the network by researching new products, shooting techniques, discovering improvements to existing technology, and building more relationships with team partners
• Proficiency with Camera equipment
• Creativity and attention to detail
• Can follow the instructions which made by company policy.
• Ability to work under deadline pressure
• Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours.
• Can work in a variety of digital venues with software to edit and finish film work
• Understanding of post-production techniques