Purpose: ONOW Myanmar is a leading social enterprise in Myanmar. Join ONOW in the development of innovative and exciting training, coaching and education tools. Create unique, conversational, interesting, and entertaining financial literacy, digital literacy and entrepreneurship content for ONOW’s leading presence in digital education and social media. The Content Writer is responsible to educate people through digital platforms in an engaging, friendly, and storytelling style. The candidate should be passionate about the economic and social empowerment of Myanmar people through education.
Key Activities: The successful Content Writer will be detail-oriented, committed to meeting tight deadlines and communicate well with the team and the upline to deliver quality content. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to improve the content. The Content Writer will research industry-related topics to create content that is innovative and original.
- Research topics such as entrepreneurship, financial literacy, digital literacy, agriculture
- Observe and study target users and understand insights to create content for their needs
- Content Creation
- Concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body content
- innovative and original content, in an entertaining and engaging way
- Transform Key Learning Points into narrative form
- Lead brainstorm sessions with the team
- Create A/B test campaigns for content
- Understand different digital platforms, and prepare appropriate content for each platform
- Communicate well with content lead and contribute quality content by getting feedback from content lead
PERFORM OTHER RELATED DUTIES AS NECESSARY
- The Content Writer understands that quality content is finished only after many versions and iterations with feedback from team and users
- Excellent verbal and written in both Myanmar and English
- Demonstrates quality character, especially humility and integrity
- Creative, motivated and innovative thinker
- Constantly Exploring and Learning, passionate about improving entire team
- Ability to understand target users
- Positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Willingness to challenge with new things
- Experience writing content for entrepreneurship, financial literacy, digital literacy, or agriculture
- Good organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills, strong critical thinking, problem-solving and reporting skills
- Able to align multiple content strategies and ideas
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Skillfully working with clients for needs assessments and customer journeys
Reporting and Management
This position reports to the Assistant Director
Application can be submitted via [email protected]!
For further query, get in touch with ONOW HR Department on 09 951 505 209.