Zingo (by Ko Shwe) is the world's first oral care brand that specifically targets the oral health of betel nut users. Our products are designed specifically for betel chewers to quickly reduce sensitivity and staining and to improve their overall quality of life.
• Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth.
• Developing and implementing effective sales and distribution strategies.
• Develop objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
• Ensuring the team meets the sales targets.
• Handling Multi-channels Distribution.
• Leading sales team members to achieve sales targets.
• Sales training, development, and performance management.
• Forecasting and analyzing sales data.
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
• Assist National Sales Manager to develop commercial strategies and plans.
• Monitor daily sales by brand, by pack type, by area and by customer type.
• Regular reporting of KPI’s to directors.
• Keeping to targets and managing KPI’s.
• Bachelor degree holder. Having other relevant educational qualifications is preferable.
• At least 5 years of experience FMCG sale as management level. Experience of managing a team.
• Strong management skills to lead employees across different territories and must have proactive management manner.
• Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity.
• Strong team player and willingness to work in challenging conditions.
• Able to work under pressure, travel with short notice and pull overtime if needed.
• Strong customer focus, business development and entrepreneurial skills.
• Must be good command of English and MS office computer skills and awareness of web- based marketing and social media.