Since 2017, Myanmar Recycles has been providing a real solution to Myanmar’s plastic pollution problem with support from Yangon's city council.
Our Company's goal is achieving a zero-waste future by collecting and recycling highly contaminated post-consumer plastic film.
We focus on plastic film that is simply too dirty and too complex for other companies to recycle: these are the plastic bags and wrappers that we all throw away each day, that are littered and burned on street corners, and that clog Myanmar's waterways and landfills.
Myanmar Recycles is making an impact as the leading recycling company in Myanmar to collect and recycle post-consumer film on an industrial scale and in an environmentally responsible manner.
The work of Office Manager includes but is not limited to the following.
- Maintain Petty Cash Account
- Maintain factory store inventory levels and facilitate purchase of new materials
- Maintain and reconcile main company accounts
- Generate and send out invoices
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc..
- Collect data and prepare monthly metrics
- Process accounts and incoming payment in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Support HR departments in preparation of monthly payroll and tax process
- Support HR with employee filling and preparation of employment contracts
- Generate monthly financial statements and reports for management
- Assist in preparation of monthly management report and accompanying schedules, worksheets
- Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory based documents
- Update and maintain orderly filing of documents within the office
- Position appropriate for domestic or Myanmar-speaking repatriate candidates
- Relevant bachelor`s degree specializing in Accounting
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and accounting/finance software
- Strong analytical and accounting skills
- Familiarity with Myanmar banking processes and online banking(ibanking)
- Knowledge of Myanmar Government Tax obligations
- Knowledge of Myanmar Labour Laws
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- 7+ years` proven experience in Office Management and Accounting
Prefer candidate who lives in Hmawbi or are open to relocation.
No(16), Myaung Daga Industrial Zone, Hmawbi Township, Yangon, Myanmar
HOW TO APPLY:
Click the Quick Apply button and fill out the short information.
If there is issue, then please send email to [email protected] or call us at09 762 378849.