Flymya is a leading, award-winning travel technology company in Myanmar.
You can read about us online:
We are looking for an experienced and results-driven Product Owner to join their Product team! Also, this Product Owner will work closely with the Digital marketing team, as they will focus on strategy, and user acquisition channel optimization.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage and oversee different digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Measure and manage online content
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data an make complex analysis
- Build the inbound marketing plans
- Anticipate sales performance trends
- Organize and lead the digital marketing team
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
- 2 to 3 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- In-depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Basic knowledge of web design procedures
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
The Types of Questions our Product Owners Tackle:
A Product Owner is trained & given resources to solve problems. Examples of the types of issues:
- Product Owner (Mobile): Our mobile app users have a 30% chance of remaining active users after 30 days. What is causing this, and what are some things we can do to solve it?
- Product Owner (Payments): With our unbanked customers, what is the most efficient way for us to build a plan to monetize them?
Being a successful Product Owner is less about having deep specialized knowledge of a specific area, as it is more important to be able to successfully run a product. Product Owners frequently switch between different products throughout the course of their career, as they are highly adaptable.
Career Progression - Product Owners
Our Product Owners come from a variety of backgrounds, from data science to computer programmers. Our structured career progression starts with Enterprise Systems Owners, who graduate into our Product Owner roles. We look for people with:
- Meticulous organization skills. The ability to organize large amounts of data and cleanly filter it into concise action points is a must in our organization.
- Strong communication. We look for people with the ability to connect with others (regardless of language barriers), the ability to influence people, and strategize several steps ahead.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click the Quick Apply button and fill out the brief information requested.
If there is issue, then please send email to [email protected]