* Order office stationery and supplies
* Maintain internal databases
* Submit expense reports and employee attendance sheets to head office
* Keep employee records (physical and digital)
* Maintain a filing system for company data and external partners
* Prepare regular reports and presentations to head office .
* Organize, store and print company documents as needed
* Handle queries from managers and employees
* Update office policies and ensure compliance with them.
Female Job Requirements
* Fluent in Chinese and Burmese .
* Familiarity with office equipment, including printers and fax machines .
* Knowledge of office policies and procedures .
* Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, in particular) .
* Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
* Strong written and oral communication skills .
* Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail .
* University degree and above What We Can Offer
* Basic Salary + Salary Raised depending on performance Highlights
* Join an experience team . Career Opportunities
* Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees . About Our Company
The Core Pacific Group’s business portfolio includes petrochemicals, infrastructure and urban development, financial services, and more.
In addition, the Group actively promotes culture, education and creativity to fulfill its corporate social responsibility. More jobs from this employer