- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations. - Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays. - Ensure day to day stock level and make a proper data entry. - Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits. - Monitor inventory levels and order new items. - Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records. - Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability. - Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Any Graduate - A minimum of 1 years experience working in a store management field - Strong leadership and customer management abilities. - Need to do data input and basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Email) - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness. - Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
- Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
- Examines building to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and makes recommendations to management.
Coordinate with various sections for smooth operation.Indent of change parts, spare parts for production and Miscellaneous materials.Able to adjust with multicultural environment.Understand the grievances of the employee and update to the Management with suggestion wherever required.
Requirements and Qualifications
B. Pharm / M. Pharm, working experience more than 5 years in regulatory spec plant.Well versed with the System procedure for Tablet, Capsule and cGMP and European guideline.Able to write SOP for Manufacturing Machinery.Prepare BMR, Protocol as per GMP.Able to trained the employee with current machine and GMP system.Assistance to the Production Head and plan for effective utilization resources.Strategically take decision for higher productivity, higher yield and meet the market demand all the time.Coordinate with F&D for technology transfer or Validation batch or Scale up batch.Handling of change control, deviation and market complain.
- Supervise arrangement of products in warehouse - Managing warehouse - Issue products FIFO(FIRST IN FIRST OUT) - Make record of stock in and out - Daily balance report - Arrange product for daily delivery in timely
- Graduate with any degree. - Minimum 3 years’ experience in Warehouse management. - Pleasant personality, good communication and interpersonal skill. - Proficient in MS office Software (Word, Excel), E-mail.
"Leading company in the design, fabrication, and installation of architectural aluminum and glass products"
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities. You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the company’s overall market share.
Warehouse Supervisor Responsibilities;
Track and account for all incoming and outgoing productsOrganize and maintain inventory and storage areaEnsure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracyConfirm proper and timely delivery of productsSupervise all forklift operationsMaintain warehouse and machinery, ensuring equipment is serviced when needed and a clean and tidy workspace is kept at all timesMaintain shipping documentation, manifests, and receipts; enter relevant data in reports as neededEnsure that shipment materials match packing lists before dispatching ordersEnsure proper transport, packaging, and placement of productsMotivate and lead warehouse staff to effectively carry out given tasksImprove warehouse work processes through strategic planning in order to create a more efficient fulfillment system
Proven work experience as a warehouse supervisorHighly effective supervisory skills and techniquesKnowledge of inventory and supply chain managementExcellent communication and interpersonal skillsProven ability to direct and coordinate operationsStrong organisational and time management skillsKnowledge of logistics, supply chain management or business administrationAbility to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
Assist to warehouse supervisor for handling warehouse.
Works closely with Warehouse Supervisor, Sale Teams and department.Handling and disposition of inventory items and keeping warehouse inventory current and accurate.Using delivery documentation or delivery notes, prepares items for dispatch to clients.Inspects physical condition of the storage area, materials and equipment.Communicates with others in order to receive or transmit information.Verifies ledgers, statements and supporting documents.Maintains equipment and instruments. Ensures clean lines of work areas.Controls tools, equipment and devices, Ensures that they are kept in good condition.Keeps the warehouse clean and presentable.GeneralPerforms other duties as assigned to support department when required.Able to work under pressureWorks within the company’s policies, objectives and quality management system.
Any Graduate or Degree1-2 years related field.Aptitude to learn and understand our product range