1. Preparation of Comparitive Statement
2. Preparation of eNFA in SAP
3. PO / SO creation in SAP
4. Followup with Vendors for timely materials delivery
1. Co-ordinating with QS team for issue & consumption reservation
2. Posting of issue DC in SAP
3. Daily & Monthly Physical verification of WIP stock
4. Preparation, reconciliation & distribution of monthly FIM to contractors
5. Co-ordination with contractors for timely unloading of FIM materials.
6. Monitoring and accounting the internal materials transfer activities
7. Scrap Management
8. Reconciliation of FIM before closing any contract.
Materials receipt & issue
1. Document verification at the time vehicle receipt
2. Materials inward in Excel file
3. Preparation of GRN
4. Follow up with Quality team for inspection clearance in SAP.
5. Processing of Invoices to DCC
6. Preparation of issue DC in SAP
7. Corrseponding discrepancy note to vendors for shortages.
8. Preparation of weekly pending GRN report
1. Preparation and distribution of daily bulk materials receipt, consumpton & stock report.
2. Monitoring RGP records
3. All MIS reports to be prepared as per the requirement of Sr. Managements on monthly basis. ( like BRM , Stock reports , Ageing report, Scrap report etc.)
4. All closing required reports to be generated quarterly and submit to finance department ( like Book stocks of Project stores & site wip, Ageing report, Last issue note, Last GRN etc. )
1. Any graduate
2. Only open for male applicant
3. Experiences is above 3 years at relevant field.
4. Proficient in Microsoft office and preferable with SAP software.
5. Fluent in English language
About Our Company
About Adani Group
The Adani Group is an integrated business conglomerate in India which consists of six publicly traded companies with combined revenues of $13 billion.
Founded in 1988, Adani has grown to become a global integrated infrastructure player with businesses in key industry verticals - resources, logistics, energy and agro. The integrated model is well adapted to the infrastructure challenges of the emerging economies.
With expanding global footprints across Australia, Bangladesh, China, Dubai, Indonesia, Myanmar, Singapore, and the United States the group’s vision is to enrich lives and contribute to nations in building infrastructure through sustainable value creation.
More than 3.2 million people across India have benefited through the group’s community empowerment initiatives focusing across sectors such as Education, Health, Sustainable Livelihood, and Community Infrastructure Development.
Ports & Terminals
Being India’s largest commercial port operator, we are contributing to the country’s growing trade. Its spread across 10 domestic ports in six maritime states – Gujarat, Goa, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, and Odisha – lend it a national presence. The port facilities are equipped with the latest cargo-handling infrastructure which is not only best-in-class, but also capable of handling the largest vessels calling at Indian shores. Our ports are equipped to handle diverse cargos – dry cargo, liquid cargo, crude and containers.