1. Assist the Executive Housekeeper and Asst EH in interviewing applicants and recommend appropriate personnel for employment. Ensure that only qualified candidates are hired.
2. Orient newly hired associates and set up consistent training programs for associates.
3. Supervise and manage daily staffing schedules and work assignments. Ensure all areas are properly manned.
4. Check room status / forecasts and revised work schedules, prepared by the floor supervisor, whenever necessary. And ensure that the work schedule will not hamper the smooth and efficient operation of the Housekeeping Department and that nothing delays the delivery of housekeeping services to the guests.
5. Inspect daily allocated and in house VIP rooms after floor supervisors have inspected to ensure standards set forth are met.
6. Check work and vacation schedules prepared by floor supervisors and ensure that schedules do not fall short when hotel is expecting high occupancy.
7. Conduct regular inspections of all areas of the hotel for security, cleanliness and maintenance purpose. Note down observations from those areas regarding cleaning procedures, repair orders and maintenance defects. Do necessary follow up and initiate appropriate action immediately.
8. Spot check “turn down” services at night regularly to ensure standards are met.
9. Ensure that all rooms are in ready for sale condition at all times. Coordinate with Front Office on room availability and rooms which should be taken out of order for repair / maintenance and general cleaning.
**Please attach the (4" x 6" ) size and license size Photography with your resume.