1.Dispensing of Raw Material, Packing Material and Solvent.
2.Preparation of GRN, Weighing and Allocate to the rack.
3.General Sanitation & Cleaning of Warehouse.
4.Filing of Change Control/Deviation/Incident reporting.
5.Handing of Raw Material and Packing Material.
6.Handling of on-line rejections.
7.Temperature monitoring of warehouse.
8.Calibration of weighing balances and instruments.
9.Monitoring and cleaning of reverse laminar flow of Dispensing Area.
10.Monitoring and cleaning of cold storage cabinet.
11.Reconciliation of stock and passing of adjustments.
12.Bincard Management and Data Entry.
13.Labelling of issue material.
14.Cleaning of dispensing equipments /Pallets/Vacuum cleaner and Liquid transfer pump.
15.Handling unloading procedure for all materials.
16.Proper Storage, Updating and Maintaining of stock.
17.Handling, Book keeping and Issuing Miscellaneous material.
18.Log book entry.
19.Operation and Cleaning of Stacker
20.Handling of dispatches of Finished Goods.
1. Any bachelor degree of relevant degree holder
2. At least 1 or 2 year experience in a related field
3. Good in English both oral and written communication skill
4. Between (23 ~ 35) year
5. Experienced with Warehouse Management System
6. Experience and/or knowledge of warehouse & inventory management or warehouse operations (receiving , issuing and dispatching ,etc ) is preferred .
7. Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Good at Microsoft office
8. Good Communication and Negotiation Skills
9. Electric Stacker or Reach Track like Folk lift driving skill is preferable
10. If necessary , able to work overtime and shift
11. Good Health
12. Able to work under pressure
13. Good at documentation and filing
14. Able to learn
15. Good attitude
08:00 am to 16: 30 pm
(Alternate Saturday, gazetted holidays and every Sunday will be closed)
(Ferry, Breakfast & Lunch will be provided)