ACCOUNTABILITY : To manage the Company’s onboarding/servicing of agents/ intermediaries and operations at Prudential Myanmar
• Manage operations for on-boarding of agents/ intermediaries
• Liaison for licensing of agents/ advisors/ intermediaries/ brokers/ payment wallets etc
• Scheduling of exams within the agreed turn around times
• Manage service requests of all intermediaries
• Coordinate with operations/ sales teams for payout of commissions / sales incentives to all intermediaries
• Identify areas of improvements in the process on a regular basis
• Help in developing training content on the licensing process
• Prepare the reports and data related to the customer service and operations functions
• Bachelor’s degree in any field
• 5 + years’ experience in Customer service and operations
• Experience in Banking industry is preferred
• Good co-ordinations skills and process management skills
• Active listening skills and managing TATS effectively
• Decision making skills
• Good command over both spoken and written English with Presentation skills
About Our Company
Prudential Corporation Asia is a business unit of Prudential plc (United Kingdom)1, comprising its life insurance operations in Asia, and its asset management business, Eastspring Investments. It is headquartered in Hong Kong.
Prudential is a leading life insurer with operations in 12 markets in Asia, covering Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. In April 2019, Prudential was granted approval as a preferred applicant to establish a wholly-owned life insurance business in Myanmar. The company has a robust multi-channel distribution platform providing a comprehensive range of protection, savings, and investment products to meet the diverse needs of Asian families.
Eastspring Investments manages assets on behalf of retail and institutional investors. It is one of the region’s largest asset managers with a presence in 11 major Asian markets as well as distribution offices in the US and Europe. It has £151 billion in total assets under management (as at 31 December 2018) and provides investment solutions across a broad range of asset classes.