• Any graduate.
• Related diploma or certificate holder will be considered as advantage.
• Above 20 years.
• At least 2 years experience in related field.
• Able to work flexible schedule and working hour.
• Good command of English language.
• Good in MS Office.
• Good personal looking.
• Great interpersonal skill and motivation to work together with a team.
• Good communication skills and problem solving skill.
• Able to work hard and can work under pressure.
• Provide excellent customer care at all times maintaining friendly and courteous demeanor.
• Adhere to standard operating procedures to ensure continuity of service.
• Answer, screen and forward incoming calls.
• Responds in a professional and courteous manner to customers over the phone and walk-in.
• Direct the visitors and allocate room to expected arrivals.
• Ensure that all transactions and documents are handled diligently.
• Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a satisfactory level of quality customer service.
• Build strong relationship and liaise with other departments when required.
• Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.