Position - I.T Administrator
Gender - Male / Female
Age - Between 20 ~ 30 Years
Education - Any Graduated
Work Location - South Dagon Industrial Zone (Ferry Provided)
Working Day - Monday ~ Friday/ Saturday (Alterante)
(Every Sunday and Gazette Holiday Off)
- To monitor network infrastructure via UniFi Network Controller and Server Room.
- To check monthly all of employees' personal computers.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software errors and server errors.
- Office I.T peripherals checking and maintenance like multi-functional printer, printers.
- Monitoring Digital IP CAMERAS (CCTV), PABX Systems and DECT phones.
- Make sure to run servers 24/7, necessary systems and software.
- Installing and configuring computer systems.
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Check and Prepare Software License term, Monthly software charges, Yearly License term and internet fees also.
- Evaluates vendor supplied software/ hardware by studying user objectives.
- Improves existing programs by reviewing objectives and specifications; evaluating proposed changes; recommending changes; making modifications.
- Making I.T knowledge training program for employees.
- Drawing illustration and designing for office.
Required skills and knowledges
- Any Graduated
- At least 2 Years Experiences
- Diploma in ICT or other equivalent
- Proficient in English 4 Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- effectively communicate with internal employees
- Troubleshooting knowledge for network, software and hardware
- Can travel (Local/ Oversea)
- Driving License (Prefer)