· Creating, managing G Suit accounts.
Installing and configuring computer hardware, software,systems, networks, printers and scanners Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and
networks Vsphere configuration and administrationNetwork monitoring with Fortigate 100DResponding in a timely manner to service issues and requests Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary Testing new technologyManaging technical documentation.Responding to breakdowns and investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faultsWeekly report of IT functions to managementWindows server maintenance task.Domain Controller, Group policy, in terms of implementations and administration.Troubleshooting, improvising, and solving unknown issue and unfamiliar situations.
· Providing day-to-day support coverage to end users ranging from software and network support, hardware, troubleshooting resolution.
· Developing and implementing IT systems which improve productivity and efficiency of operations to support business lines.
· Demonstrating ability to provide excellent customer service via telephone, remote support or in person to a wide range of users.
· Ensuring that IT systems are fully exploited to improve internal customer service and that our Standards are maintained.
· Ensuring communication systems are efficient and costs monitored controlled.
· Regular updating, maintaining backup data.
· Configuring computers for new employees.
. Bachelor in IT and Computer Science or Diploma in IT or relevant field.
. Must have at least 2 year experiences at related field.
. Additional certification in Microsoft, Cisco or similar technologies is plus.
. Experience with Active Directory implementation and troubleshooting.
. Experience with network service (VPN, DNS, DHCP and WINS) implementation.
. Must have experience with Vsphere, Fortigate firewall, Window server 2012, CCTV system, PABX system.
. Good understanding of computer systems and other tech products.
. Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
. Windows server basic such as DNS, DHCP, Certificate Authority, Files server and DFS services Administration.
. Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
. Ability to work independently
. Able to communicate in English well.
- Reward for over performance , Transportation
- International Standard, Warmly working area
- Learn new skills on the job.