JAVA Web Developer Trainer (Part-Time)
Lithan Myanmar မှ အောက်ပါ JAVA ဘာသာရပ်များသင်ကြားပြသနိုင်သည့် အချိန်ပိုင်း ဆရာ/ဆရာမများ (Part-time Trainers များ) အလိုရှိပါသည်။
◉ Engagement : Part-time ◉
Programme : JAVA Web Developer Bootcamp
✔︎ Have an in-depth understanding of the syntax and control structures used in Java and important OOP concepts relating to inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism and multi-threading.
✔︎ Understand the principles of object oriented programming (OOP) as an underpinning technological concept in the field of programming, data management and systems development.
✔︎ Make effective use of an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) including code/screen templates (Eclipse).
◉ Modules ◉
Front End Web Development Basics
• Website Design Concepts
• HTML Basics
• Advanced HTML & Web Browsers
• Structuring & Styling with CSS
• Working with CSS: An Example
• Basic Interactivity with jQuery
• Advanced Interactivity with jQuery
• HTML5 & CSS3
• Rich Internet Application Concepts
• Developing Rich Internet Applications
• Rich Internet Application Case Study
• Web Standards
• Application Development Standards
• Testing Interactive Websites
Web Development using Java EE
• Introduction to Java
• Introduction to Java Variables & Data Types
• Operators & Control Statements
• Data Types in Java
• OOPS Concepts in Java
• Introduction to Databases
• Introduction to MySQL and JDBC
• Databases Requirement Analysis
• Database Analysis & Design
• Reading Data using JDBC
• Managing Data using JDBC
• Java RMI
• Java GUI Programming
• Building Java Solution
• Testing & Documentation Java Solutions
• Database Security, Backup & Restore
• Database Scalability
Java EE Frameworks
• Collections In Java Part
• Data Structure
• Exception Handling
• Searching and Sorting Algorithms
• Advance Servlet
• Enterprise Java Beans
• Java Server Faces
• Database Design for Java Applications
• Database Security for Java Applications
• Database Scalability for Java Applications
• UAT Planning & Process
• UAT Environment, Tools & Artifacts
• Test Results & Test Reports
Application Integration using JAVA
• Introduction to Distributed Software Applications
• Designing Distributed Software Applications
• Implementing Distributed Software Applications
• Testing Distributed Software Applications
• Case Study : Distributed Software Applications
• Configuration Management for Distributed Software Applications
• Application Programming Interface
• API Design
• API Implementation
• Web Services with Java
• Web Services with .Net
• Web Services Testing
◉ Education / Professional Qualification ◉
- A Master degree preferred / Bachelor Degree holders may also apply
- Bachelor Degree holders with Application Development Specialist Diploma or in a related field of studies with 2-5 years of relevant work experience may apply.
◉ Experience ◉
- Preference will be given to candidates who has experience in training.
- Teamwork, Interpersonal/ Interpersonal skills, Communication skills (written/oral).
- Effective in handling research project/project supervision and administrative duties.
- Customer service and service attitude.
◉ Responsibilities ◉
- Plan, prepare and deliver courses /training according to the training package or accredited course.
- Conduct training based on adult learning principles.
- Give current course information to students and make sure students aware on the assessment strategies.
- Distribute and explain assessment plans and processes to students at the beginning of the unit.
- Plan, conduct, review and mark assessment of students. Explain students on the assessment outcome and identify areas for improvement.
- Assessments or Exams should be marked within 3 days from the date of assessment or exams. Trainer needs to compile all the marks from different assessments used in the unit and submit to Academic Support within 5 working days from the last date of unit.
- Inform students on the appeal procedure should they require assistance
- Assist in design of assessment and provide suggestions/feedback to the accredited partners.
◉ Meetings ◉
- Attend and contribute to validation meetings on training, assessment processes, tools and evidence related to your area of expertise.
- Attend staff development meetings as required.