• Prepare drawings and detailed design documents
• Able to assist Project Engineers and Project Managers at all levels
• Plan all drawing request to meet submission deadline
• Liaise with supervisors on the amendments of drawings and prepare for installations.
• Provide drafting and design support to project engineer
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Able to work under pressure and tight schedule to complete tasks.
• Degree in B.E, B.Tech, AGTI (Mechanical or Electrical)
• Minimum 2 years of experiences in construction industry particularly M&E Services
• Experience & knowledge of M&E services and systems
• Basic Knowledge of other M&E services such as Electrical, ACMV, P&S, FPS system
• Must Have AutoCAD 2D, 3D and Revit skills
• Good interpersonal skill and communication skills
About Our Company
PFE Group of Companies (PFE) is a large Singapore conglomerate with a diverse portfolio of businesses, including MEP services, real estate, construction and technology. A Singapore - Managed company, PFE Corporate Pte Ltd (formerly known as PFE Engineering) was established since 2007, is the key successor of the Group which take care of the oversea companies in Southeast region. To date, we are established as regional SME and serve both local and overseas customers.
For better oversea market position, restructuring in 2017, had attracted a group of investors acquire PFE Corporate Pte Ltd, after seeing the potential of the company. With new strategic approach under the new management, PFE establish offices in Myanmar, Vietnam, Thailand and Indonesia.
Coupled with technical support and professional advisory services from Primeflux Engineering Pte Ltd in Singapore, the established group able to provide Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing services to the customers within Southeast region.