Accomplishes project objectives by planning, execution, monitoring, manage and evaluating project activities and ensure project delivery within timeline, budget, quality, safety & health and social responsibilityManaging and leading the project management team.
Recruiting project staff and consultants.Managing co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work.Be accountable for the smooth planning, organizing and implementation of the overall project from design inception to completion.Define key KPIs to be tracked by the immediate superior within projects and ensures proper close-out of all projects and prioritization for strategic projects.Responsible for providing technical and supervisory direction to the team in an assigned region, from design
inception to completion.Responsible for coordination and assist liaison with the contractor and local authorities in planning and obtaining relevant approvals for development projects, building inspection and any other relevant matters.Responsible for site management, work coordination and monitor the progress to ensure smooth implementation of the project within a specific timeline, budget, quality, safety & health and social responsibility requirement.Providing status reports to the senior management regularly and seek approval for work execution.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience in property development or project management.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities for maximum delivery result.
- Able to build effective and long-standing partnerships across with relevant stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and able to “deep dive” into the details while staying focused on the big picture and be able to conceptualize both problems and solutions.
- Must be prepared to define their position on significant issues and drive change when necessary
- High standards of constructions work with successful execution experience in implementing of CONQUAS, QLASSIC etc. is preferable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil and Structural, Architecture, Building or related discipline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English is a must)
- Proficient in MS Office, Auto CAD, Microsoft Project applications