Real Estate / Property
No of Employees
HAGL Myanmar Centre is the single-largest 100% Vietnam invested project in Myanmar and owns First Integrated and International Standard, mixed-use development located at No.192 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road, Bahan Township, Yangon. Our premium facilities comprise Four Grade A Office Towers, One Retail Podium, One Five-Star Hotel, Three Residentia... l and Two Serviced Apartments. Hoang Anh Gia Lai (HAGL) Group is one of the leading real estate companies in Vietnam with 1,028,594 sqm of residential and commercial property gfa completed, and 1,1130,236 sqm gfa under construction. The company enjoys strong financial backing and competitive advantages of low- cost land banks acquired before Vietnam’s property boom. The group has built robust synergies with subsidiaries in construction, furniture and granite production. HAGL Group focuses on the development of residential and commercial real estate in Vietnam’s principal economic centers including Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang City. The company has been expanding regionally with real estate projects in Laos, Thailand and Myanmar. In 2009, HAGL Group completed and delivered the Athletes’ Village for the 25th Southeast Asian Games to the Government of Laos.
• Supervising directly : the quality, progress, quantity, labor safety and
environmental sanitation at the assigned project;
• Making and managing construction quality records;
• Coordinating and participating in implementation of construction legal
procedures of the project;
• Confirming the volume in the payment and ... settlement records;• Performing other duties assigned by superiors.
• The attitude of working is positive,honest, integrity, being exemplary and having a high sense of responsibility;
• Having thinking, strategic vision and the ability to establish governance systems through regulations and processes;
• Formally trained at prestigious universities, with in-depth knowledge in Construction and Archi... tecture;• At least 03 years of experience in construction supervision of Civil and Industrial projects;• Mastering the legal provisions on construction, standards and current legal documents;• Being independent, having teamwork and problem-solving skills;• Having good communication and presentation skills;• Proficient in using Project, Office and other specialized software;• Being good at English communication,reading and understanding specialized technical documents.
• Salary is negotiable
• Commensurate with required experience and qualifications Meal + Transportation + Phone allowances
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Construction & Property jobs
Company Industry: Real Estate/ Property
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 2/10/2019