English Teacher (Part-Time)
" LITHAN Myanmar is pleased to announce vacancies for professional General English / IELTS Teachers "
Engagement : Part-time
• The role of LITHAN EFL Teacher consists of planning, preparing and teaching high quality English lessons to our students.
• Our teachers are expected to use course books, materials and photocopiable resources for lesson planning, as well as incorporate a variety of media and technology to make the lessons interesting, interactive and effective.
• Teachers must also complete course administration such as attendance registers, reports and records within the stipulated timeframe.
• We’re looking for teachers who can help us develop a creative atmosphere in the school, so that we can deliver the best service to our students.
• Making teaching plans for the General English/IELTS Program
• Managing the class; preparing the lessons to be delivered to the students
• Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises
• Making and providing appropriate feedback to the students
*Qualifications & Experience*
• 2++ years of experience in teaching General English. Prior IELTS teaching experience is highly desirable.
• CELTA, DELTA, TESOL, TEFL or other equivalent qualifications
• Experience in teaching FCE/CAE preparation classes is an advantage
• A Degree is preferred but not essential
• Familiarity with CEFR levels is essential, as all of our teachers are expected to assess levels and plan lessons/courses.
• Proficient in using basic computer programs and quick to adapt to new IT systems.
• A friendly and confident manner
• Flexibility and organization skills
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Creative skills and ideas for planning practical and interesting lessons
• Knowledge of current trends and developments in language teaching methodology
•Able to work effectively as part of a team and cross-functionally in order to ensure course growth and success.
•Professional in attitude and appearance, dynamic with a passion for teaching
•Open minded towards new challenges, positive attitude, and the desire to help change futures