• Undertake overall responsibilities for Outbound Tour Department
• Develop and implement sales & marketing strategy and annual sales & marketing plan
• Organize marketing plan and activities, create promotional activities and advertising activities
• Produce accurate and inspiring brochures / web text for all products and write creative copy for various products, services and itineraries online and offline
• Source new and update existing outbound travel products and making sure prices are kept up to date and competitive
• Design exciting & competitive outbound tour packages & calculate costing
• Perform marketing and regular sale calls to current and potential companies/organizations
• Prepare sales proposals and ensure all sales proposals are followed up to conclusion in a timely manner
• Handle customers’ requests for outbound packages & outbound tour operations for Incentive, Collective and FIT/Private Tours
• Advise clients on travel arrangements, e.g. travel destinations, passport and visas
• Keep clients up to date with any changes
• Deal with complaints or refunds
• Engage consumers on social media
• Deal and negotiate contracts and prices with key suppliers and partners from both local and international
• Perform as a Tour Leader when necessary
• Direct the training and performance evaluations of sales and marketing team and oversee their daily activities to meet targeted Sales Volume
• Meet the monthly/Quarterly and annual sales targets and budgets; meet the monthly and annual profit targets by the company
• Generate, update and analyze reports for Sales Performance and Potentials on a monthly basis and report to the General Manager and Managing Director in improving services and processes
-• Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferably in Tourism, Marketing or Management.
• Strong communication skills with excellent written and spoken English
• Good command of MS Office, internet, Email and Social Media
• Minimum of 3 years middle level management experience within the tourism industry
• Minimum 3 years of experience in tour leading abroad / overseas
• Strong experience in the field of Marketing, Sales and Operations (in the outbound tour field would be an advantage)
• Strong knowledge about International destinations and selling Outbound travel products/packages
• Experience in booking international hotel rooms online/offline, airlines and visa arrangements
• Able to handle negotiation with international travel agents/suppliers
• High degree of customer service with an eye for detail and presentation.
• Ability to create and develop good communication with the suppliers and the team
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and train staffs
• Able to work independently, being proactive, take responsibility, handle client´s complains;
• Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills
• Excellent communicator/negotiator, able to express ideas clearly and enthusiastically
• Can do, flexible, proactive attitude must drive for results.
• Ability to interact at senior level with clients and internally.
• Highly independent, adaptable and self-motivated.
About Our Company
We are one of the largest importers of tractors and engines in Myanmar.
We have 10 branches at Yangon, Mandalay, Napyitaw, Taunggyi, Taungoo, Magwe ,Pyay , Hninthada , Pathein and Dawei.
We are distributing tractors ,engines and other machines to over 250 dealers by nationwide.
Besides, We have regular contacts with all leading dealers of the Regions.
Our regular suppliers are from China, Thailand, India & Vietnam.
We have a huge warehouse on No.22, Shwe Than Lwin Industrial Zone, Hlaingtharyar Township in Myanmar, Located on 2 acres of land. And we have different sub warehouse in other regions.
Our company receive all goods on C.I.F. Yangon Basis, freight prepaid, and any loss arising anywhere till received of goods will be borne by the supplier/seller.
Commenced the business by U Soe Myint & operated as a retail shop for agricultural machineries like walking tractors and engines.
The Business was developed & registered as a company in the year 2005, 8th July,
Company No. is 581/2005-2006. But, The company was still in the field of its markets.
Started Dump truck [ China ] distribution with the brands of Lifan, SKAT, Forland
Expended to SINO CDW brands dump trucks which have better quality
Entered into Motor cycle market with JOHNSON brand & ROVEN brand.
Established a new subsidiary company, UNIQUE AUTO, which is aimed for Luxury cars mainly with Japan Brands.
Set Up Crown Kubota Myanmar company and Benefit Agriculture Company which is distributed tractors and Agriculture Machinery all around the country
Established own brand (Boton) China Tractor which is penetrate tractor market in Myanmar.
Tharaphu Soe Myint Company Limited was incorporated in the year 2005, 8th July, legally Registered at companies registration office of the Union of Myanmar.
Company’s registration certificate No. is 581/2005-2006. Although establishment of the company is Nine years above, We have been in the field of Agriculture Engines and Tractors since 1985.
Head Office(YGN) : No.4, 10th street, Thirimon Housing ,Bayintnaung ,Mayangone Township, Yangon. Ph : (95-1)681086, 959 5017426, Fax-681871 Email- ***************@gmail.com
Company’s sales center is stationed on No. D-40, 1st street ,Thirimon Plaza, Bayintnaung , Mayangone Township and head office is No.4, 10th Street, Thirimon Housing, , Mayangone Township. Warehouse is No.127,Wutmasut Wonhute Street , Industrial Zone 4, Hlaingtharyar Township and No.22, Shwe Than Lwin Industrial Zone, Hlaingtharyar Township in Myanmar. We mainly deal in “All Kind of Farm Tractors & Engines”, but also distribute “Dump Trucks, Light Trucks , Luxury cars and Motorbikes”.