Worldbridge, a leading international logistics company, is looking to fill a critical role to manage and drive their sales and marketing efforts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing the sales and distribution of the company's product lines through channel expansion and the development and execution of effective sales and marketing strategies. He/She should be experienced with FMCG and will lead a small team to achieve set goals and business targets.
- Manage organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales,revence and expense controls.
- Meet planned sales goals.
- Set individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Track sales goals and reporting result as necessary.
- Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinate with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of the salespeople.
- Develop your sales team through motivation,counseling and product knowledge education.
- Candidate should possess at least a Diploma, and/or Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 5 years of continuous work experience in a similar position with FMCG.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a passion in sales, food and innovation.
- Responsible to assist in initiating, planning, developing and localizing/implementing sales programs which are in line with the Corporate/Regional strategies, to meet local market needs while at the same time continue to grow sales and ultimate business goals.
- To lead and supervise the sales team
- Contributes to the development of sales targets based on forecasted market trends, member analysis, advises and consults senior management on current developments and trends, including member response/reaction.
- To plan and support the member network with the promotion of local, regional, world-wide Events and Incentives
- Organize and manage corporate Events, Seminars and Trainings for members to grow sales and members base.
- Report to Business Development Manager and General Manager (Both will be Cambodian)
- Product is Australian and Italian Brands.
Started as Cambodia’s leading logistic company since 1992, WorldBridge Group has expanded its businesses to potential sectors including construction, real estate, finance, food and beverage, and e-commerce.
Since 2017, Maha Worldbridge F&B (Myanmar) has become the official importer and distributor for European Frutino Wines (wine + natural fruit juice) into Myanmar.
Currently, Worldbridge runs 3 business units in Myanmar under the group of company Worldbridge Int'l (Cambodia) Ltd.:
- Worldbridge Secure Logistics
- Worldbridge 3PL Logistics
- Worldbridge Foods & Beverage
How to Apply
Click the Quick Apply button and fill out the short information.
If there is issue, then please send email to [email protected] or call us at 09762378849.