We are a Rewards and Loyalty brand that is looking for an Operations Manager who will report directly to the Business Unit Lead. We are looking for a motivated Manager who can work well with team members, nurture and grow the business and the people simultaneously.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Manages the planning, the execution, and performance of the Business Development teams and the post-sales operations
• Responsible for the production of merchandise and physical items as needed
• Coordinates with merchant teams to understand their requirement
• Leads the team of workers that are involved with closing a project, execution, information sharing, contracting and all system processes in place for Merchant to start working with us.
• Assists the team by joining 2nd level meetings after Merchant has agreed to come on board.
• Responsible for the performance across the Merchant Team functions
• Responsible for managing and all operations within Myanmar
• To develop formal SOPs and implement and strictly adhere to Company procedures
• Coach and train new team members in the SOP processes
• Run a smooth flow for onboarding of merchants and partners with discussions with internal teams of legal, admin, marketing, IT as needed for the Merchant to work seamlessly with us
• Must have 6+ years of experience in Handling end-to-end operations in Myanmar organizations with past experience in handling team of
3-5++ people – 4+ years in Core Ops.
• Any bachelor degree holder with useful advanced degrees is a plus
• Advanced English level to communicate with some repat/expat Directors.
• Good communication and teamwork skills • Excellent organisational skills and problem solving ability
• Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
• Strong attention to detail