• Prepare, manage, monitor, coordinate and control overall costing and budget.
• Liaison and coordinate with Planning and Construction team, Consultants and Authorities (if require) for preparation and finalization of contracts.
• Lead a team of contracts personnel.
• Oversee and coordinate with the Planning and Construction team for value engineering exercise for optimization of project cost & budget including reviewing consultant’s designs and materials use.
• Coordinating with Planning and Construction team on packaging of works for procurement and contractors pre-qualification exercise.
• Planning, execution and monitoring quotation and tendering exercise for contractors’ appointment in various contract packages.
• Oversee the projects’ cost control including presentation of variation order for management approval.
• Liaisons with Planning and Construction team to clarify and resolve issues arising in cost & contractual matters.
• Monitor contractual compliance by contractors, suppliers and tracking and identifying potential contractual issues.
• Periodic audit on construction management procedures against project contract terms.
• Provide contract advisory and support to Planning and Construction team.
• Any ad-hoc duties assigned.
Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 years relevant working experience.
• Strong Experience in large scale infra –engineering development and Industrial Estate.
• Knowledge in any international contract templates e.g. FIDIC, JCT, ECC.
• Must have working experience with Q.S. consultant and contractors.
• Possess skills in conducting tendering interview and negotiating tender finalization.
• Have handled contractual issues such as EOT, Loss and Expense etc.
• Assertive, analytical, systematic and a team player.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
About Our Company
Since 2000, Executive Search has prided itself on being a market leader in the Myanmar recruitment industry. With a broad international client base, Executive Search can match the right staff with outstanding career opportunities at all levels of industry.
Executive Search was established by Cynda Dunkley, an Australian national, and in conjunction with her professional team has been providing carefully selected staff for Myanmar-based and international companies for over a decade.
Now Myanmar is open for business and Executive Search is at the forefront providing recruitment solutions for large national and international business and SME’s.
Years of successful operation and tens-of-thousands of successful placements later, we are a business who knows the business of people. Our vast network of candidates, who regularly refer their friends and colleagues, are a testament to the level of trust and esteem we’ve built in the Myanmar market.