• Attend morning meeting & daily report to the spare part manager.
• Target Vs achieved daily basis Vs consolidate
• Support data for PMS analysis to the spare part manager
• Record spare issue and daily uses.
• Report to minimum level of spare part order approve by spare part manager.
• Ordering as per ABC analysis
• Coordination with Finance for fund availability
• Priority ordering – need basis
• Check seasonal spare parts requirement at least 60 days in advance (need to check it )
• Before COB, need to discuss with all facilities for next day’s requirement and to
• Organize the requirements before start of business
• Before any service camp/upcountry service camps –check the spare parts availability
• Share the daily COB report with spare part manager.
Note: Quarterly Wall to wall stock taking and reason for any mismatch-action plan for the same for up-gradation/improvements and follow-up for 100% implementation
• A bachelor’s degree/diploma in mechanical (preferably in automobile) from reputed university.
• Fluency in spoken English and communication skills required.
• Good presentation skills and people skills; team player.
• Experience in customer relations.
• Ability to speak another foreign language in particular, English is an added advantage.