• The Project Manager (PM) oversees different initiatives or projects of a business, monitors their progress and completion, and ensures that they meet the expectations of the stakeholders. The PM must set measurable goals that define the overall project’s objective, the project boundaries and scope for the project.
• The PM is responsible for providing project planning and management for established initiatives within the company and ensures that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget. The PM needs to works closely with analysts, software engineers, vendors and senior management across the organization and communicate the goals of the project.
• Responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
• Collaborate with team members to deliver high quality IT solution.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the smooth execution of projects.
• Work closely with third parties/vendors to identify effective IT solutions to enable new business capabilities and automate business processes.
• Communicate with internal business units (i.e., operations, sales and distribution, finance, security, compliance) and business analysts to develop necessary analysis on the business requirements to develop effective IT systems.
• Prepare effort estimation, develop technical activities, schedule and work breakdown structures to ensure compliance to project scope, deliverables, resources and budget.
• Conduct technical feasibility study, analyze requirement specifications and collaborate with teams to design and architect solutions including developing proof of concepts.
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
• To ensure that the expectations of the management team and stakeholders are met through timely completion of the project.
• Ensure IT solutions are delivered in compliance with security, development and quality standards.
• Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Planning and conducting user acceptance testing.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Identify and keep abreast of latest application development and technology trends on new initiative and emerging technologies.
• Conduct or facilitate knowledge sharing of emerging technologies.
• Document and update the technical design specifications, project statuses.
• Ensure compliance with security, development and quality standards.
• A recognized degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
• Professional Project Management Certification from accredited intuition is preferred.
• 3 – 5 years of experience in project management.
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management, users and vendors.
• Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department team members.
• Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the information technology department.
• Proficiency in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) such as Oracle and SQL will be advantageous.
• Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming and Programming languages such as Java, ASP.Net is a plus.