Job Summary and Purposes
The Corporate Communications manager is in charge of overseeing all internal and external communications (including CSR efforts) for the bank, ensuring its message is consistent and visible in the market. The corporate communications manager is responsible for building the bank's reputation in all media channels and contributing to positive brand recognition. The corporate communications manager contributes to enhancing awareness of financial products and services to the bank's target clients in the consumer and commercial segments. Principle duties include product and corporate public relations, maintaining media relations, preparing detailed media reports and press releases and developing all forms of internal communication (e.g, newsletter, intranet). Key areas as follows;
Press/ Office Reputation - The PR team is tasked with protecting the brand reputation. Specifically, this will include liaising with the Bank's management team, Business Units and Social Media teams to ensure smooth communication of any required media statements.
Product launches & campaigns - Developing and delivering a best in class PR response to support upcoming product launches and campaigns, managing logistics and media engagement.
Product/ Services Reviews and Awards - Delivering an effective product and service media program aiming to deliver third party endorsement (and assets) which can be used in other marketing touchpoints.
Events/ Sponsorship/ Trade shows - Working with the Event and MarCom team to develop and deliver the PR plans to support each Business Units at the major events/ trade shows.
Thought Leadership - Working with our corporate strategy Office & PR Agencies to develop and deliver through leadership activities to promote our Bank, highlighting key industry levl trends and challenges, and demonstrating how financial sectors and our bank product offerings can be a force for good in society.
Stakeholder management - You'll need to act as a bold CB BANK PR representative within internal meetings, liaising with members of the marketing, social media, sales and product teams on a regular basis. There will also be potential for face to face time with executive team members, updating them on key opportunities and seeking relevant approvals. The selected candidate should be a confident communicator and act as a 'PR Guardian', using their industry knowledge to manage stakeholder requests.
Agency liaison - Need to effectively communicate with the existing Marcom team, working with them on projects and driving for results.
1. Creates and Executes corporate communication plan, including; press releases, bylined articles, corporate videos.
2. Develops press releases statements and social media posts to ensure awareness of CSR activities, new product development an service areas.
3.Manages a proactive, outbound media strategy for the bank's key executives.
4. Cares for media inquiries and requests and maintains positive relationships with journalists on a national regional and international level.
5. Conceptualize, produces and maintains all internal communications tools, including but not limited to internal newsletter, intranet, executive management announcements.
6. May aid in the preparation of presentations and/or speeches geared toward employees.
7. Coordinates all corporate social responsibility measures.
8.Coordinates development and production of annual report
9.Maintain PR and content guidelines.
10. May be assigned any other tasks by the direct superior
11. Executes reliably all tasks assigned and reports in a timely, truthful and accurate manner
Qualifications and Education Requirements
A minimum of three years to five years' experience in a communications environment or related position is desired. Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills required. Achievement of a master's degree in a business-related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred. English is a must.