Division Manager (Farm Machinery)
We are looking for a self-motivated and
results-driven Division Manager to direct and manage our organization's farm
machinery division business activities and to develop and implement effective
business strategies and programs. Duties for the Division Manager will include
allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business
operations, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs,
ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, engaging
with vendors, hiring and training employees, identifying business
opportunities, and monitoring financial activities. Your entrepreneurial spirit
and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in
maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing
staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting
The successful candidate for this role
should possess excellent communication skills, superior knowledge of business
functions, exceptional budgeting and finance skills, and strong leadership
qualities. The noteworthy Division Manager should account for all division business
activities, support staff development, enhance efficiency, drive sales and
improve revenue, maintain relationships with clients, enhance the
organization's image, and meet overall growth objectives.
Division Manager Responsibilities:
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training regionals managers and staffs.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analysing accounting and financial data.
- Making important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Setting up regionals showroom.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
Division Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Business Management or Masters in Business Administration.
- Experience in farm machinery may be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.