Duties and Responsibilities
- To handle details related to conducting research, record reports, keeping project management tracking systems updated and fielding calls and managing correspondence from project team members.
- To handle administrative functions, such as planning meetings, performing outreach, tracking expenses and overseeing the work plan details associated with complex task tracking.
- Should plan for business trip relating project schedule.
- Checking and tracking invoices and work coordinating with the accounting team.
- Conduct and reporting for the company CSR program to Project Manager.
- Degree holder
- Prefer for management or related field diploma
- Prefer a person who have working experiences in NGO or INGO organization.
Skills and Competences
- Good communication
- Able to use Microsoft word, excel, and power point
- Strong personality
- Coordination between inter-department and various parties such as government, partners
- Patient and able to handle ad-hoc tasks