Responsible for managing end-to-end business of all Export business through local team, for both existing export business as well as opening new countries for Exports.
• Establish our export presence in Asia, China, South Pacific, Middle East & Africa.
• Build long team export business, from trading, to on ground distribution network in existing export markets.
• Responsible for entre export budget and P & L.
• Adapt different Route to Market approach for different countries based on market needs.
• Co-ordinate with Supply chain & Finance teams for assigning export documentation & shipment as well as collection.
• Consultation with respective authorities to ascertain import duties, freight, insurance, customs clearance and other associated charges.
• Monitoring of shipments to ensure compliance of regulations and timely delivery to customers
• Analyze marketing data and provide recommendations to increase sales.
• Develop innovative marketing solutions that are both comprehensive and cost effective for respective countries & help increase brand awareness and sales.
• Collaborate with customers & marketing team to implement promotional and marketing events.
• Collaborate with Marketing Manager of different Portfolios to expand Product Portfolio in existing export countries.
• Adhere to company priorities and strategies for operational efficiency.
• Develop marketing presentations for respective export customers.
• Maintenance of customer relations and participation in customers/distributor organization's on ground activities to ensure effective utilization of Promotional budget, during trade visits.
Male/Female Job Requirements
• Degree in Marketing, (International) Business, Finance or any other related field. What We Can Offer
• 3-5 years, practical experience in a similar position
• 3-5 years’ experience in FMCG sales in domestic market
• Good understanding of sales and marketing strategies
• Well-developed communicational skills and a customer orientation
• Knowledge about budget management, international trade and taxations
• Ability to easily comprehend and organize shipment processes
• Seeking new customers
• Establishing export prices
• Export documentation & shipments
• Converting PO’s to pro-forma & payment receipt.
• On ground activation to build brands & sales.
Benefits will provide according to company policy. Highlights
- An awesome company Career Opportunities
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion About Our Company
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors. More jobs from this employer