Assists the O & M Manager, in the management of the supply of fuel starting from forecasting, planning, storage, delivery and consumption according to guidelines. Reports to his/ her direct Supervisor/ Manager on all fuel related theft incidents or issues in reconciliation of fuel data according to process. Report any different findings to the supervisor or Manager and propose corrective and preventive measures. Be responsible for fuel delivery to ensure meeting time line and quality availability of fuel. Assisting in developing, implementing and updating the mission-fuel plan. Maintain all electronic hard copy records to ensure proper Audit entitlement. Ensure that all OHS/ QMS procedures are monitored and followed daily.
Personal Attributes required
• High communication skills
• Honesty and good practice of confidentiality
• Good work ethic with ability to work under pressure
• Determination and persistence
• Eagerness to learn
• Must be a degree holder, Engineering back ground preferred.
• Experience in O & M field of telecom industry with (24/7) scope.
• Good computing skill, especially in MS office (Advance level).
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Commitment for long term service.
• Proficiency in English (particularly in reading & writing)
• Good communication & interpersonal skill