- Work as part of a team to collect data on the main real estate market sectors in Yangon, through phone calls, internet and newspaper research and site inspections.
- Follow defined processes, work to a schedule and meet collection deadlines, in order to comply with specified timescales, for the production of regular market reports, or commissioned client reports.
- Work on bespoke projects to collect data on other locations throughout Myanmar and on specialist real estate sectors, as requested by clients.
- Assist with a variety of tasks which contribute to the production of the report, as required.
- Build relationships with key industry contacts.
- Assist with data analysis and presentation of research data, as needed.
- Keep up to date with real estate and other relevant economic/ political news using online and other media sources.
- Study and understand the real estate market, key players, existing and proposed projects, statistics, laws, economics etc. in order to be able to be able to assist in the interpretation of the data collected, and
actively contribute during the creation of reports.
- Must be able to communicate confidently with people from many different levels of seniority and with a confident and outgoing personality
- Intermediate spoken and written English is required
- Fluent Myanmar is required and a Myanmar National is preferred.
- Proficient in MS word and Excel to a good competency level.
- Organised and thorough, and with an attention to detail
- Fast Learner, with an enthusiasm for absorbing new things.
- Ability to multi-task, follow defined processes and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, proactive at finding solutions and with a positive attitude to problem solving.
- Able to work in a team environment but can also be self-sufficient and is able to work independently with minimal supervision and input.
- University degree preferred.
About Our Company
HRINC Specialised Search & Selection Team is made up of specialist that focus on specific job types and industries. This ensures our team has the deepest networks and unrivalled understanding or requirements for each role, and an in-depth knowledge of industries and a country's leading employers and talent. We are designed to help find the right people, the right company at the right time! Working with us means a long term relationship where we are at your service, and keeping you up to date on the latest HR developments and market movements.
Together with our HRINC Consulting and HRINC Outsourcing services, our more than 100 professionals will help you with the right knowledge and expertise to execute business excellence, strategy and success.